Based in Istanbul, Turkey
30 Jan, 2018
Steam PC / Mac
Thunder Chase pits you against never ending missiles and lasers. Protected by a time slowing Armor and armed with various Boosts, survive as long as you can.
Thunder Chase was originally envisioned to be a mobile project, aimed for the casual arcade players. However, since early prototype stages, its simple and fast paced core gameplay action suggested that the game itself might charm arcade-action players on PC, who love difficult challenges. While the development mobile version of Thunder Chase was finished during early 2017, the team decided to re-design and re-develop Thunder Chase for PC, inspired by the successes of Devil Daggers and Bit Blaster XL, which offer the same premise; simple, fun arcade gameplay with unforgiving difficulty. After a few weeks of hard work, Thunder Chase is ready to test your soul.
- Gain boost to your speed to navigate through difficult situations and avoid being swarmed by enemies!
- After being hit, your Armor allows you to endure a few more hits without taking damage and also slows time for a while.
- Drop off a flare, which attracts all active missiles to itself for a while and destroys unlucky ones close to it.
- Fire a massive blast, which destroys every enemy. They are few in number so save some for impossible situations.
- Compete with your friends and globally in weekly competitions! Leaderboards will be reset at the end of the each week. So if you fail once, don't give up! Each week is a new opportunity.
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Gigafun is a Turkish independant game studio, co-founded by Cem Uzunlar, Hakan Yuksel and Burcu Uzunlar. Gigafun develops games available for PC and various mobile platforms.
More information on Gigafun, our logo & relevant media are available here.